Thursday, January 31, 2013

A few words to my readers about some upcoming changes . . .

1. Blog Posts--In the next few weeks you will find more posts on this blog because I am going to stop posting to my Word Press blog and add the early WP posts to this one.  I'll label the WP posts by dating them so that you can tell they are not recent. 

2. Blog topics--Since my inner life seems more peaceful now that I've made progress in my healing, I plan to use your search terms more often as inspiration for my posts.  

3. Healing--A sign of healing that I omitted from my recent posts is that I no longer am plagued by auditory flashbacks in addition to the "regular" flashbacks.  I just realized this morning (January 31st, 2013) that when my environment is quiet, my head is also quiet.  Peace--it's wonderful!  Peace comes through healing.  Never forget:  You CAN heal from Complex PTSD! 

Here is an ancient Celtic blessing for your daily journey:

If God sends you down a stony path,
may he give you strong shoes.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment